Sometimes, it may be necessary to share recordings of your playing that don't fit neatly into a course assignment. Here are some examples:
- You want to share a recording of yourself with an instructor during a live class.
- You'll like to get feedback on some element of your playing in a forum or group.
- Any other reason under the sun!
Nowadays, it's extremely easy to do this using a cloud storage service. The basics of a cloud storage service are thus:
- You make a file (in this case, a recording).
- You save that file to the cloud service.
- Once saved, your file gets its own sharable link.
- You can share that link with anyone, allowing them to view/download your file!
It's super easy. Here are some great (free) cloud storage services you can use to generate sharable links:
Also, keep in mind that YouTube videos, Soundcloud audio, and more are great ways to share content via a link. Once you have a link, simply copy it, and paste it anywhere you need it to go!